The Student Government Association would like to honor individuals who have played a role in making our community a better place. We are seeking nominations for the awards listed below. Please email nominations to Flo Monier at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, April 20, 2011. Nominations should not exceed 400 words.
The Student Government Association Established Leader Award is awarded annually to a sophomore, junior or senior who has done unusual service for the college community or local community. This individual, in the judgment of the SGA, has contributed the most to the betterment of the Trinity community during their time here. This award comes with a monetary prize and will be will be given at Honors Day on Friday May 6th..
The Student Government Association Emerging Leader Award is awarded annually to a first-year student whose leadership role on campus has shown great potential. It is given in honor of their hard work and great leadership throughout the year. This award comes with a monetary prize and will be will be given at Honors Day on Friday May 6th.
The Student Government Association Staff Award is designed to honor a member of the Trinity College Staff who has gone above and beyond their required duties to make Trinity a better place. This award will be given at the last SGA meeting of the year.
The Student Government Association Faculty Award is to be given out by the student body to a faculty member at Trinity College whose presence on campus has improved the life of students. This honor recognizes the hard work in and out of the classroom that this particular person has done throughout the 2010/2011 academic year. This award will be given at the last SGA meeting of the year.
Spring Elections for the Student Government Association will be held from noon on Thursday April 21 until noon on Friday the 22nd. The following positions are available:
The following Student Government Executive positions
– Executive Vice President
– Vice President of Finance
– Vice President of Entertainment
– Vice President of Multi-Cultural Affairs
- Five (5) Senator-at-large positions open to undergraduates who will be on campus for the 2011-2012 school year.
– Three (3) Entertainment Activities Council Class Representatives. One each from the Class of 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Any students interested in running who are currently abroad should contact Blake Fisher email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Blake Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all candidates.
SGA Chair of Elections, Recruitment and Communication
- natalia on UPDATED SGA Full Roster
- Natalia on Results of SGA Elections
- special education on "14 Days" Library Response is Inadequate
- special education on “14 Days” Library Response is Inadequate
- Tweets that mention WANTED: SGA Admin. Staff (Stipends Provided) « Trinity College Student Government Association -- Topsy.com on WANTED: SGA Admin. Staff (Stipends Provided)