If you do not know me that well, I love the people at the Library. It is really surprising that a lot of the great features that we use on a daily basis are developed and maintained by librarians for students. I just wanted to inform you of some cool tech that is in the Library that you probably do not know about.
1. A mobile-friendly version of the library web site is now available at http://library.trincoll.edu/m You can also access it by clicking on the “Mobile-friendly” link at the top of our the library web site. The mobile version of the library’s web site is designed for viewing and navigating on the smaller screens of cell phones and other mobile devices. It includes just a few of the primary functions of the main web site.
2. If you are using a computer to access the Library’s catalog, and can never remember the books you wanted, the Library now has a quick and easy solution. TEXT MESSAGE! If you find the book you want in the Library’s Catalog, you go to the right-hand column under “ACTIONS” and select “Text me the title and call #.” VOILA! You instantly receive a text message with the Title and how to find it in the Library. It is like Christmas Morning for any academic junkie like myself.
- natalia on UPDATED SGA Full Roster
- Natalia on Results of SGA Elections
- special education on "14 Days" Library Response is Inadequate
- special education on “14 Days” Library Response is Inadequate
- Tweets that mention WANTED: SGA Admin. Staff (Stipends Provided) « Trinity College Student Government Association -- Topsy.com on WANTED: SGA Admin. Staff (Stipends Provided)